28th April 2024 (Sunday)    09.00 .... Light rain is forecast for our area today, and Ferry Road is

Apple Blossom.

wet so we've already had some rain;  I'm thinkin' that this could be a rest day.   There's a cold breeze from the NE and the sky looks much more threatening then it did an hour ago;  this means that we could be in for a spell of wet and cold weather;  with sunny spells later in the afternoon and evening.   

19.38(That was a good year)    The weather has been a bit "iffy" today so I went to Methil to admire Alice's, freshly painted, garden seat.  Alice has done a good  of the actual painting;  but she doesn't like the colour now that she sees it on the seat....'Sea Green'!  Her favourite next choice colour would be 'Methil Purple'.... but I don't think B 'n Q will have that in stock; so she is thinking of any green that isn't 'Sea green'.  

Due to the ever present chance of showers I never got any more of Maggie's shed painted.    The weather for KY9 this week is going to be warmer, with a mix of sunshine and showers, or longer spells of rain.   At least it's going to be warmer.... and hopefully the start of Spring and Summer temperatures! 

Alice....admiring her handiwork.
I'm hoping for a warm and dry day this week to finish painting the shed.   When I got back from Alice's I changed into the working togs to begin painting, but spits and spots o' rain began to fall, and did so intermittently, so I gave up on that plan.... and made a cuppa then fell sound asleep!   

I'm going to make my 'orlicks then find something to watch on the tele.

22.30   I found a documentary to watch;  all about the building, launching, and making operational, the James Webb Space Telescope.  A fascinating programme.   It's now time for bed and my bedtime book!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....