Bright and breezy .....

7th April 2024 (Sunday)     09.00 .... It's a beautiful morrrrrrrning.... mostly sunny with quite a few


shower clouds around;  actually we will catch a few showers because I hung out a washing.   It's only towels so I'll leave them out until they dry;  we're due a dry day in the next six weeks or so.      I'm going to visit Alice today; she's always 'happy', and I need to unwind after the Easter holidays.   It's breakfast time.

18.30  At last we have definite proof of climate change;  I had a washing out and it didn't rain!    Now I am worried that we could be in for a long, hot and dry summer.   I'm a 'happy boy'.    I enjoyed my morning with Alice, who is a 'happy girl' because she had washing out too!   We didn't need to o to the shops so we just sat and chatted, with a cuppa and large portion of carrot cake!     The time passed swiftly and it was 'lunch time' .... and still nae sign of Babs ... oops Barbara ... going for her paper.   As is normal we  had a mug o' coffee before I set off for home.   The roads were quiet going into the East Neuk, but busy going the other way... this must be the end of the Easter break.   I'm contemplating going for a short walk after this update;  before settling down to watch the snooker.


22.30   I went down to the beach for a short walk, but it was to windy...and cold.... to linger stay there for long.   The beach was quiet with only a couple of dogs dragging their owners out for some fresh air.   Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day ....  but not as windy!   Tuesday?....  a Yellow warning for heavy rain!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....