Bright and breezy ....

29th April 2024 (Monday)    07.30 .... Although we have a bright and breezy start to the day, light

rain is forecast to move in by lunch time.   At the moment there's a frisky breeze from the SW but is backing to the SE;  so much the same weather as we had yesterday, but warmer air should begin come our way today.   And  warmer weather will be very welcome.... and long overdue.   

09.30    The sky has clouded over and we've had a shower o' rain as per weather forecast..... but the air is warmer.  Pity about the rain.    I'm in a research and writing mood so will work on the computer most of the day.

19.30    I've had a fairly busy day, working on the computer:  but I had to take 'time out' to go to Elie (in the car) and went out to Woodhaven car park to take a few photos.   (I'd been at the Surgery making an appointment to have my BP checked etc;  that happens next Tuesday).    Anyway, by this time the wind had freshened and backed to the SE so it was much colder than it was this morning.  I did not linger long admiring the

view from Woodhaven Car Park, bonnie as it is.   Hirpling (hastily) back to the car.... (like a hare walking), and wishing that I'd brought a mug o' coffee, I then came home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar, stopping to take a few more photos on the way.   Yes.... I did have, and enjoyed, a mug o' coffee when I got back to Ivy!

'Sunny intervals' with afresh Easterly breeze is the forecast for tomorrow:  it could be a lovely day but the Easterly breeze will take few degrees off the temperature.  Having said that.... it will be sheltered in the back garden so I might get some painting done!




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....