Damp ....

3rd April 2024 (Wednesday)    08.30 .... I've been for the papers (remembered to get them), and had


a run down to the harbour.    It's a beautiful morrrrning for taking atmospheric, wet look photographs from the car.   I've done aw that;  now I'm going to have breakfast and read the papers.  Oh... I don't think I'll be going out on the bike today!

10.30    Both papers have been read and I ended up watching 'Peppa Pig'.   I wouldn't say that 'Peppa Pig' is the most exciting television to watch; but definitely different!                                I am having morrrrrrrning coffee just now, after which I'll have another go at uploading the video of the car journey from  Lundin Links to Elie harbour.   Click on the coloured link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w7CaMJf26A&t=45s&authuser=0


17.00    Wellll .... there has been much dampness all day, and heavy dampness: so heavy in fact that the car is back in Ferry Road.   Actually Ferry Road has been busy today;  and I don't think it would be folk making for the beach.   Unless they were wanting 'wet look' photos.   I've had a lazy day;  Shona came by but was only delivering fruit loaf that she'd been baking... so Puku is starting his diet tomorrow!
I've done some research but most of the time I have been browsing the TV Channels;  including the 'News'.   The Middle East continues to sink to new depths!  Even President Biden of the USA said that the killing of aid workers (including three from the UK) was 'outrageous'.   The same President Biden could have stopped supplying the weaponry that's being used to do the killing weeks ago;  now that would be really doing something about it.  Oh I know all about the evil of October 7th... but, the roots of the problem go much deeper than October 7th.  
The Pope said in his Easter message "arms don't bring Peace".   That has been proved in every war up to now.... and this one will be no different.


22.30    It has been one wet day.... thankfully tomorrow is going to be drier.    Tomorrows forecast is "light cloud with a moderate breeze" ;  not much to get excited about, but definitely better than today.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....