Beautiful morrrrrrrrrning .....

 25th April 2024 (Thursday)    08.30 .... we have a gorgeous, albeit slightly cooler than I'd like,

morrrrrning;  a good morning for doing a bit o' the Coastal Path.   I might 'do' the Chapel Green bit in the afternoon.  The paper has been uplifted, the harbour visited, a few photographs taken;  I'm ready to do stuff.   I'll switch on the kettle.


19.30    It has been another lovely day .... but cold.   Alice and I did our shopping  at Sainsbury's and, when loading the messages into the car a light shower of hailstones passed over.   There's definite wintry feel to the air just now.   Tomorrow is going to be another cold day with the chance of showers.

We had a short run down to the former Buckhaven harbour;  it's hard to believe that it was once almost as picturesque as Crail.   Unfortunately it fell foul of the greed for coal and the ravages of re development in the 1960's.  AS with all harbours it was cold at Buckhaven!


Julie, (my next door neighbour) is sorting out Ferry Lodge  now that the building work is nearing completion.  There are a few finishing touches, inside and outside, to be done.... and it should be totally done by mid summer.   (Assuming we get a summer.)   I'll miss the activity when all the workmen are done, especially the Rural Developments 'Team';  they have been really helpful.  It has been an interesting time;  but I guess I'll soon slip back into having my afternoon 'kip' in The Hutte.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....