Sunny and cold.....

26th April 2024 (Friday)    08.00 .... 'Blob' (Bless his feathery butt) is feeding as he does in the


winter;  I open the front door and he is in the house looking for breakfast.   Normally, at this time of year he would be more distant and seen less often.   This weather has got everything 'mixed up'.   Anyway we have a lovely but cold, wintry type morning with a light breeze from the ENE.... and nothing good ever comes on an East wind.

16.30    It has been a gorgeous day, but too cold for me going out on the bike so I had short run, round The Ferry and up to Kinneuchar, in the car.   Dougie and Colin were working on the field north of the Kinneuchar Station road so I got a  few photos of them.  I don't know what was in the air today, but anytime I went out to go for a short walk (and it was short) ....I was allergic to whatever was in the air.   The light breeze has veered more towards the East, and pollution levels are at 'Medium', so I'm  guessing that a bank of pollution has drifted across from the Continent:  just as we used to send the ingredients to make acid rain, over the North Sea to Scandinavia.


20.30   If the temperature  rockets up to where it should be for this time of year, tomorrow would be a really 'sunny and warm' Spring day.   The forecast is for it to be 'sunny, with a moderate breeze from the East'.... and, unfortunately, not warm.   It will be lovely sheltered from the breeze.  Actually I might start painting the wee shed that I have emptied;  that could be an easy job, well out of the wind.... and in the sun!   It all depends on how warm it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....