Lovely morrrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

 8th April 2024 (Monday)    09.00 .... We have a bonnie start to the day... a good 'drying day'. but


rain is forecast later in the afternoon.   I have a washing to hang out before breakfast, and plan my activities for the day.    There's a chilly air just now, but once the temperature rises I might get the bike out.   Orf to have another cuppa.

15.15   With the weather being peaceful and warm, I went out on the bike for the first time in over a week.... and  enjoyed it.  I only went up to Chapel Green then to the Pony Field on the way home, but it was great being feeling the breeze on my face again.   The sky was starting to cloud over (tomorrow rain on the way) but there was a bonnie light about so I have a few photos to 'play' this evening.

21.00   I've been watching the eclipse from Ohio (USA) for the past hour or so and had to go out to the bucket and thought "jings we're having a total eclipse here" .... then remembered it is night time!   I think I need to make the 'orlicks and have an early night!  


The photographs I took in the afternoon have been sorted and I'm happy.  Being on the bike makes a big difference to  where I can go... and where I can stop.   The car, though handy, has limitations. I see loads o' potential photos when out in the car but there's nowhere to stop.  With the weather forecast being what it is for tomorrow (wet) I won't be out on the bike.... but will get 'wet look' photos from the car;  so the car does have it's uses!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....