Sunny with cool breeze ....

27th April 2024 (Saturday)    09.00 .... It's a bonnie, sunny morning:  actually this might be the


morning when I go out on the bike!    The air is cool for the time of year, but there's only a light breeze  (Easterly) so the wind chill is negligible.   If I do get the bike out it will be after morning coffee by which time the air temperature should be about 10C.    Must 'go' .... slight Flap On': I'm going to have an early 'morrrrrning coffee'.   The main 'plan' for the day is painting a bit o' the wee shed.


19.30    We've had a lovely day... and a lot of folk were out enjoying, but they were all well wrapped up against the freshening Easterly wind.   It was too cold for me going out on the bike so I did  few wee jobs around Ivy.... including getting the paint and ground sheet organised for doing the shed.  I eventually got round to actually dipping the brush in the paint and doing a bit of one side.   I'm trying to pace myself ... so I took regular breaks (and cuppas).   Up to now I've been doing too much, then having to have 'rest' days
to recover.   Hopefully this new way of 'working' will be less strain on the auld muscles.  The wind freshened later in the afternoon, and we now have a bitterly cold, Easterly wind;  so all the 'work' stuff is in the shed....  until the next decent day.

I didn't go out with the camera today, but took a few photos of the apple blossom .... and a 'before' one of the shed.   Painting the shed is a, relaxing job,... and about the limit of what I can do now.   Cuprinol 'Duck's Back' paint is easy to work with so I enjoy doing the sheds etc.   I might have a go at the front of the house in the warm summer days.

22.30    Mmmmm.... it's going to be cloudier, with the chance of light rain tomorrow; I doubt if there will be any painting done tomorrow.   I'm well tired tonight so tomorrow could be a 'rest' day.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....