Overcast and cold ....

1st April 2024 (Monday)    09.00 .... The sky is overcast, but there is the odd hole in it that lets a


blink of sunshine through now and again.... usually somewhere else;  but it makes an interesting photograph.   The most noticeable change in the weather, from yesterday, is the temperature!   There's a frisky NE wind.... and it's cold.   Rain is forecast to move in from the South, in the afternoon.   

16.15   The change in the weather has been disappointing; but I had a 'major flap on' so braved the cold wind and went down to the beach with the camera;  even on cold grey days I begin to relax as soon as I start taking photographs. Light rain did begin to blow in the wind at one point but it never came to anything and ended up with a lot of interesting shots to play with this evening.

Ferry Road has been busy... presumably with people going back home after a mostly sunny weekend at Elie and Earlsferry.  I enjoyed the action on the golf course yesterday; that, for me was the best day of the holiday weekend.   I had planned to visit Alice today, but nearly had my 'nose' taken off trying to extricate the car from a tight parking space, so had a quick change of 'plan';  I hope to visit Alice tomorrow.


20.30    I've had a restful evening watching 'Father Brown' .... now I'm well ready to have a cuppa and do some work on the computer.                  I had to go out to the bucket a wee while ago;  my word the rain, which reached us about 16.00, is seriously heavy.... and now wet, windy and cold;  and forecast to be the same tomorrow, but the rain is to be 'lighter'.

22.45   The 'plan' is to visit Alice tomorrow (assuming I can extricate the car safely) and catch up with her Easter news.   The roads are going to be bad, with flooding in all the usual places .... and potholes will look like puddles; so will be a tricky drive.   Orf to make the 'orlicks. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....