Lovely morrrrrrrrning .....

11th April 2024 (Thursday)    08.15 .... We have a lovely morning at Elie and Earlsferry;  there's a

Only 257 days till Christmas!

warm, frisky, South Westerly breeze with a mix of mist, clouds and sunny intervals .... the start of a good 'play day'.    I'm going to make an appointment at the hairdresser, then go to the 'Store' (Ainster) and spend some of 'my' Dividend that has built up over the past few years;  it has to be spent by the 31st of December.   Must 'go' slightly exciting 'Flap On' this morrrrrrrning.

10.30   At 'Store' prices it won't take many visits to 'The Store' to get rid of my accumulated Dividend.   Next week I'm going to do the same shopping list in Bargain Store (Leven) and compare the prices.   That said ... I enjoyed the run along the coast to Ainster;  I didn't go down to the harbour.... but came home by way of Arncroach.   The plan was to use the Colinsburgh Straight but there was a diversion sign at Newton of Balcormo.   I enjoyed the trip home .... and fuelling up the car at Colinsburgh.   The messages have been put away and I'm  now enjoying a cuppa, before loupin' on the bike to go and make an appointment to have my hair cut.


12.30    The streets were quiet when I biked up to Elie to make my haircut appointment;  (which is tomorrow morrrrrrrning).    That mission completed I decided to go up to Kinneuchar and found the main road busier, but not 'Flap on' busy;  so I got a wee bit of exercise ... and a few photographs to 'play' with tonight.   It's windy out but it's a warm wind and I enjoyed the freedom that comes with the bike.



17.15   As is my norm I fell sound asleep about 14.30.... after watching a WWII film based on the bombing of Hanover.   I'm not a great fan of 'war' films, but this had  a few good Lancaster bomber scenes in it and I managed to watch most of it before dozing off.
When out at the gate having a general browse I noticed that the clouds are beginning to have a more threatening look about them;  light rain is forecast to arrive  about midnight and move away by breakfast time. 

.... and before.

22.15   The rain has arrived but isn't very heavy... though heavy rain is forecast.   I enjoyed being out on the bike today and look forward to a longer spell of decent weather so that I can get fit enough to go further afield;  up to Balcarres etc.   Right now I'm going to have my 'orlicks and get off to bed.   I'm looking forward to having my hair cut in the morrrrrrrrning! 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....