Frisky Easterly breeze ....

30th April 2024 (Tuesday)    08.30.... It's a nice enough morrrrrrning;  but the wind is off the


water (Easterly) so the air is cool on East Coast;  the West Coast could see the temperature up in the high teens.   It will be warm (in the high teens) sheltered from the wind so I should get a bit more of the wee shed painted .... once the sun breaks through.   At the moment the sun is starting to burn off the early morning cloud.

19.00    It has been a lovely day.... but the Easterly breeze was annoying;  or, would have been if I'd gone to the beach.   I didn't go to the beach but enjoyed giving the first side of the wee shed 5 coats of 'Duck's Back' Cuprinol.   Doing the bottom third was the best bit;  that was a sitting down job.  And..... the shed is sheltered from the aforementioned wind!   I don't think I'll be painting tomorrow, because mist and light rain is forecast for KY9;  and, with the moderate wind being from the East, the weather is unlikely to miss us.

22.15   Kirsty, Myra, George and Alber' (alias 'The Team') are going to the 19th, for George's birthday lunch tomorrow; that's the 'plan' for tomorrow.  And it takes care of the food!   


When I was working on the shed today I found three bees (not wasps) crawling about looking unwell, on the slabs.  They were definitely 'sick' bees.   I suppose bees (and all insects) can catch diseases the same as we do..... especially after a long, wet and cold  winter.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....