Nice morning....

14th April 2024 (Sunday)    08.00 .... It's a lovely morning;  it's not as windy as it was yesterday

but there's a cold feel to the air.   Light showers are forecast for the afternoon.    After all the excitement of yesterday this is going to be a 'rest' day for me;  however if the temperature rises (20C would be nice) I'd get the bike out..... but it's not going to do that:  and the bike won't be coming out!   Actually I fancy a wander round the Balcarres Woodland walk.   Right now it's breakfast time.

11.00    The air is warmer now that the sun is higher, but the wind has freshened so there's some wind chill.... and the sky is beginning to cloud over.  That said .... it's still a bonnie day.  After breakfast I louped into the car and went for the paper (Sunday Post) then down to the harbour.   The 'Bloo Tits'(local swimming group) had been in for their morning dook (I think it's called 'wild swimming' now); and the rowers must also have been out as they were sorting out the skiffs.   Busy old place was the harbour this morning.


21.30    It has been a bonnie day .... so much so that I did some pruning in the garden.   I don't have much garden left, but the green stuff I do have is growing like the clappers.   I didn't do very much but I feel like a proper gardener..... tired!   Although it has been sunny most of the time, we did have a couple of April showers;  and that brought an abrupt end to the gardening.   I was well ready for a cuppa anyway.

23.00   I see that this cold spell is to be with us until Wednesday;  so no biking.   I'll do another bit o' work in the garden;  pull a couple o' weeds and cut a few twigs aff something.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....