Chilly air .....

17th April 2024 (Wednesday)     09.30 .... It's a nice enough morrrrrrrrning but there's a chilly

breeze from the North.   Anyway today is going to be a 'relax and unwind' day;  and it started well .... I slept until 07.45.   I must have been a tired boy after the stress of the last couple o' days.   No 'plan' for today.... though I might go round the villages on the bike if the air warms up.     

14.30   There's little chance of me going out on the bike;  the air is colder that it was this morning, due to the wind freshening and we've had a heavy shower o' rain.   I've been working on the computer generally relaxing.   Myra left a message to remind me that the Friendship Lunch was at Colinsburgh today, but I was outside and by the time I picked up the message Myra would be at Colinsburgh.   Imagine me missing out on lunch;  sadly the car is in 'dry dock'.   I won't go out on the bike today, but I might take a walk up to the seat at the 17 th green later; it's protected from a North wind.

20.30    It was hot in the back garden this afternoon (where the patio is going to be) so I am hoping that the weather is kind tomorrow so that I can start painting the shed you see in the photograph.   Funnily enough painting the shed and the Hutte is one of the few jobs I can comfortably do...slowly.  I 'set up my 'scaffolding'' this afternoon!   

Lovely evening ... but cold!
I haven't heard from the garage: but I'm hoping they will manage to do the car before the weekend.  The forecast isn't bad for the weekend.... more or less typical April weather..... so I could get around on the bike.  I didn't go out on the bike today because of the cold wind....  and the chance of heavy showers.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....