Wet and windy ....

9th April 2024 (Tuesday)    08.30.... There has been a lot of heavy rain overnight, but, although still


raining, it isn't as heavy as it was when I looked out at 05.00.   The forecast is for us to have rain (of the heavy kind) until lunch time then it should start to slacken off and move away;  we could end the day with a few sunny spells!  Pollution levels are low... so not all doom and gloom.

17.00   I've been browsing  the Alberto Archive.... for stuff that might be useful to the Kinneuchar Project;  and I found some!   I also found a load of other photographs not relating to the 'Kinneuchar Project'.... but awfie distracting!   So I've been enjoying myself.   I also took 'time out' , now and again, to watch Alan Bates in the PO scandal Enquiry.   The Post Office has much to answer for.   I know that, at the end of the day the tax payer is footing the Bill;  but, if we can afford to pay billions for a weapon that isn't guaranteed to work (Trident), we can well afford to recompense the Post Masters properly!


When I was out at the gate browsing the activity on Ferry Road I thought that the temperature had dropped.   It has stopped raining ... and I thought I, fleetingly, saw a blue patch in the sky.   I might go up to the golf course if the day ends with 'sunny spells'.

19.30   Although we have 'sunny spells' to end the day, I changed my mind about going up to the golf course;  it's much colder than it was earlier.   It's a nice enough evening;  but cold out in the open.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....