Bright and beautiful ....

 23rd April 2024 (Tuesday)    "Happy St George's Day to all my friends in England".

08.00.... We have a beautiful start to St George's Day in Elie and Earlsferry.... and the forecast is good for
the whole of today.   Might need to unearth the sun cream!    Although bright and sunny there is a cool breeze from the Northerly direction.... but it's a light breeze so the wind chill is low:  the temperature forecast to get up to 12C.   I might go up to Chapel Green on the bike after morrrrrrrning coffee.

10.00    This was to be 'rest day', but I hung out a washing because it's a good drying day now that the breeze has freshened.   It also feel colder thanks to the wind chill.   Most of my time has been spent watching the News;  it's depressing on all 'fronts'.... and  I've been reading the update about the plan of action for our local kirks, Kinneuchar and Elie.   Elie Kirk has to be 'Sold' by 2027 with the future of Kinneuchar still to be finally decided; but it is hoped that it  can also be sold.... by 2027.   It's all change right enough!


17.00    It has been a lovely day but the wind has been chilly.    I went to the bottle bank in the morning, then came home by way of St Monans, Colinsburgh, Kinneuchar... and Ferry Road.  Today's photos were taken from one of the seats at Woodhaven.   It was to chilly to go out on the bike. ... and a threat of showers.   Luckily we never got one.... and the washing was bone dry when I brought it in a few minutes ago.

This has mostly been a 'lazy' day as per plan;  and my knee feels better for it..... but I did a wee bit o' work in the garden. I already feel much better after this 'lazy' day....tomorrow is going to be another 'rest day'!

20.00    Jings.... it feels like we're going back into winter:  I've just been out at the bucket and it does not feel like Spring;  but the apple tree is in blossom so it must be Spring!   It has been cold but, for some unknown reason, I have enjoyed myself.   Tomorrow is going to be another sunny but cool day. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....