Sunny spells ....

4th April 2024 (Thursday)     08.45 .... the rain has moved  away and we have a mix of light clouds


and blue sky this morrrrrning;  blue patches mean sunny spells now and again.   There's a light breeze from the ENE so the air is chilly .... but it will feel warmer in July ... oops... a wee while.   It is going to be really warm on Saturday!    I've had a good, restful night, and didn't get up until 07.45.... (with one comfort break at 02.15).   I've had breakfast... now I need another cuppa.  'Flap on'... I'm feeling excitable.

15.00   I went and put George's bucket out... then up to the golf course to get a few action shots.  Having done all that I ten came home by way of Rotten Row, were I met Ken (who was contemplating taking Irene's shopping out of the car boot)... then Irene came out and Ken stopped contemplating and did start to to take in the shopping.   While Ken was doing that, Irene and I caught up with loads o' local News.  Eventually spits and spots o' rain came over and we went our separate ways.   The rain didn't last long but there could be more light showers by the look o' the sky.

19.45   I've had a quiet afternoon working on the computer and watching the TV.    No matter how many times I've seen 'Night Mail' I always watch it as if I've never seen it before.   It was made by the GPO Film Unit in 1936, .... maybe the age has something to do with it.   Anyway that was one of the 'documentaries' that I watched.

It has been chilly today but at least we had spells of blue sky.   Already the sky is clouding over for our next batch of wet weather;  due to come in overnight and be with us most of the day.   The weekend is going to be warmer with mixed wet and windy weather.

22.30    I'm thinking that tomorrow might be a 'work' day if the weather forecast turns out as per

forecast.   In fact Saturday could be the same, but much warmer....with Sunday, being 'very windy with showers'.   Not a weekend for me going out on the bike.     





Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....