Peaceful, fresh morning ....

12th September 2023 (Tuesday)      08.00 .... It’s a quiet kind o’ mornin’, the

The Bass Rock.

weather forecast is good.... and I’m feeling lively.     I’ll go for the paper after I’ve done some ‘ousework and had breakfast;  then charge up the bike battery ready for the afternoon.   The air is fresher (and cooler) so it could be a ‘play’ afternoon.

11.00    It’s a lovely, sunny and warm day now;  without the ‘humid air we’ve had for the past few days.  I’m trying to catch up with what I should have done yesterday (sorting out the boiler cupboard);  however I’m nearly done as far as that goes.   I took 'time out' to fuel up the car ... now I’m ready for morning coffee before finishing off the wee jobs I want done.

Tantallon Castle.

20.30    This kind of weather I like; pleasantly warm with loads o’ fresh air’.   I didn’t go out on the bike until the late afternoon/early evening.... and it was beautiful.   We had some big clouds making the sky interesting and it was one of those evenings when the ‘sooth side’ looked really close;  and a lot of folk were out for an early evening walk so I had plenty people to talk to.  I enjoyed a long chat with Alistair, out walking his dog:  A very pleasant half hour after a very busy day.  

22.30    Tomorrow is boiler service day; so that kinda dictates what I can do.    I made excellent progress with the latest ‘Kinneuchar Project’ drawing; it’s a complex drawing, but I now have everything as it should be and will begin the pen work tomorrow.  

‘Light rain showers with a moderate breeze’ is the forecast for KY9 tomorrow;  that

Unwinding after a busy day!

means we could have some interesting clouds bumbling across....so it a could be a good day for the camera.   I’ll have to get ‘up and out’ early; the boiler service is timed for between 09.00 and midday.... but could be later if there’s any problems with other jobs.   I’ll be happy drawing;  it’s something that I can get right in to and, before I know it, I feel as if I’m there when the original sketch was done;  in this case 1830.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....