Heavy rain ....

18th September 2023 (Monday)    08.30 .... Er.... we have heavy rain this


morning.... and that’s after a night of rain so there’s a lot of water around;  but not much dust.   The rain should move away by lunch time to give us sunny spells, blue sky;  and a  lot of happy people. 
I’ll go out to play in the afternoon: actually I feel like I have a cold coming on so I might lie low for a couple of days.  Right now it’s breakfast time.

11.15   Although I think I have a cold coming on, I’m feeling brighter today.... much brighter than the weather is in fact; yesterday I felt under the weather, and couldn’t get going at all.  When the sun does break through I’m going out on the bike, even if it’s only ‘roond the Ferry’.   So far I have done a wee bit ‘ousework, and some drawing;  we have one happy boy in Ivy: the ‘happy boy’ will be an extremely happy boy when he sun breaks through.


19.30   I’ve had a busy and enjoyable day:  the morning was frustrating because of the rain;  however the sun broke through after lunch and we had a lovely, warm  afternoon.   I hung out a washing (it was a brilliant dry day by now) had a cuppa then got the bike out and went up to Kinneuchar.   It was a wee bit breezy but the roads were quiet;  I was relaxed, happy and enjoying the exercise, and the fresh air.  I’d been watching the News and was glad to get out (in fact I’d probably have gone out in the rain) because the former (short term) Prime Minister (Liz Truss) was being interviewed.  We pay her a huge sum (undeserved) for being a ‘Former’ Prime Minister;  why can’t she do something for us in return.... like retire!  

I did the research that I needed to do at Kinneuchar then made my way back to Ivy via


the Pony Field.  Everything was where is should be;  and I noticed work is being done on the North Lodge.   That reminds me; I need a haircut!   That is a priority for sometime this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....