Bonnie sky ....

20th September 2023 (Wednesday)     08.30.... We have an interesting sky


this morning.... “thundery showers and strong winds” is the weather forecast..... so we have bonnie clouds:  that said when the clouds deposit their innards it is wet, therefore maybe not a good bike day.  The wind is to freshen in the afternoon. 

11.45   It’s a bonnie morning between the heavy showers.... and it’s surprisingly warm, even in the wind.   I’ve been for the paper and got an appointment to have my haircut... at 13.10.  With time in hand, I decided to go to ‘The Store’ (Anstruther) to top up the food cupboard.   I met Elizabeth (Meacher) in the shop and she was telling me that she and Graham enjoyed the Vintage Rally at Fyvie Castle (Aberdeenshire).   


Roadworks are still ongoing at the Store, with temporary traffic lights in operation;  they change fairly quickly so not that much of a nuisance.   I came home by way of the ‘back road’ for a change of scene.  I’m now thinkin’ that I might take a turn round the Ferry .... if there are no threatening shower clouds nearby.

19.45   I forgot about the wind freshening in the afternoon so never went out on the bike:  anyway, the most important happening today was.... getting my haircut.   I feel much more comfortable.   My hair seems to be growing faster nowadays; as do my finger and toe nails.   I kind of thought i might go out once the wind moderated later in the afternoon/evening, but showers began to come over so I shelved all thoughts of going out.   The forecast is ‘good’ or tomorrow morning so I’ll go then.

I did some more research and have found another drawing I might do.... it would be a


combination of two old photographs and a sketch (Kinneuchar).   It would fit in with the Kinneuchar Project ... and could be added on at the end so isn’t a priority:  just another challenge.

Tomorrow I am visiting Alice; she needs tormenting before going away for a few days with Izzy (her daughter).    Alice told me where they were going but I’ve forgotten.... somewhere on the ‘sooth side’ I know that.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....