Lovely morning ....

30th September 2023 (Saturday)      09.30    There’s nae wind!     It’s misty,


but peaceful.... and the sun should break through before midday.   I went for the paper (in the car because I was out of milk) and visited the harbour.... now I am ready to play, watch the golf intermittently.....and work(?).    ‘Work’ will be making a batch of Melting Moments.   That’s the ‘plan for today; now I’ll have another cuppa, then birl round the villages on the bike.



16.00   Although the sun never broke through for any length of time, it has been a pleasant enough day.  I eventually went out on the bike;  up to and through Elie Estate then home by way of Elie and Chapel Green.   With the trees overhanging the road, going through the Estate was like biking through a dark green tunnel;  and a popular one.   As expected, the loch was like a mirror so good for
reflections ....but not as good as it would have been had the sun broken through.   It was bonnie in a quiet way.... so I was enjoying myself.  
The tide was in at Elie so I got a few more reflection shots before going up to Chapel green; I didn’t go to the harbour as the Toft road was busy.  I think this is the Fife holiday weekend so the villages could be busy with day trippers; if the weather is fine.



18.30   I didn’t get the Melting Moments done;  I got all the ingredients and baking trays organised;  but the golf was too exciting, to go and work in the kitchen.   Tomorrow is the last day of golf so the Melting Moments will be done on Monday.

I see that the rain has arrived ..... and might still be with us first thing tomorrow


morning;  the forecast isn’t that exciting for Sunday.... ‘drizzle and a moderate breeze’ in the morning, and the chance of sunny spells in the afternoon.    I’m going to visit Alice in the morning;  she was at Gretna Green with  her daughter and son in law (Theresa and Sandy) today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....