Nice morning ....

19th June 2023 (Monday)      07.00 .... The rain has moved away and, although


we have lot of cloud about,  it looks like we could have warm and sunny day by lunchtime: ‘light rain showers with a moderate breeze’ is the forecast.    I didn’t hear any thunder during the night;  the nearest lightning strikes being  SW of Edinburgh (Gorebridge).   Anyway we have blue patches starting to appear in the sky..... the countryside will look fresh after the rain; ..... and the kettle has boiled.   It’s a ‘play day’.

09.45   I decided to go for a wander up to the seat at the 17th green for a change o’ scenery;  when I got there, feeling slightly ambitious, I went for the Pony field and golf course.   It was a bit o’ a struggle as it’s not a good ‘breathing day’.... however I fancied the exercise, the golf course was looking colourful after the rain.... and I could see a load o’ photographs that I wanted.    It was a slow wander but I did it and I’m happy with the photographs.    Today is now a ‘rest’ day.


12.15   I’ve been for the paper, and handed in my prescription;  did some ‘ousework then had a browse of today's photographs.   The next thing I need to do is have a lite bite lunch.... a roll with salad stuff on it is what I fancy;  and I have the ingredients.   The afternoon will be spent drawing/ resting.




21.00   It has been a bonnie day.... we even had some nae bad lookin’ clouds;  and a short sharp shower out of one of them.  I didn’t go out again; this morning’s exercise was enough.

My bike is being picked up on Wednesday afternoon so I’ll be back in action soon: that said, it depends on what needs doing.  I’m having to use a new bike repair man (from Largoward); ‘2 Wheel Care’ in Pitscottie is ‘Permanently Closed’ according to their website.   It’s just as well the bike is out of action, my shed needs to be moved about 18 inches or so.   That isn’t very much;  it’s making it light enough to move that’s the problem.   I have set up the outside table so that I can put stuff under it and on top of it,

My teabag squeezing hands.

then cover it with a big plastic sheet I have... in case of inclement weather.   This will be the shove I needed to get the shed emptied.  Actually, if the shed isn’t moved too far I’ll leave it in its new position.   ‘The Boy’ shall be in ‘flap on’ mode for the next few days... and probably have a few visits to the ‘dump’ at Pittenweem.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....