Bonnie morning .....

17th June 2023 (Saturday)     09.15 ..... There’s a change with the weather


today;  we have a cloudier  sky, instead  of the ‘wall to wall’ bloo that we’ve had the pleasure of for the past couple o’ days.    I’ve been for the paper via a devious route so varied selection of photographs (FB page) this morning. .... and I remembered to pick up the paper.   Since then I’ve had a migraine so this is now a ‘rest’ day:  I’d hoped to go and torment Alice but I’d better no’ drive.    Did I hear a sigh o’ relief coming from Methil just now?   I’ll start a new drawing and spend the day with that and Soduko’s .... and Blob.



20.00   It has been a funny old day for me;  I never really got going after I had the migraine;  that said I’m feeling brighter now so I’m guessing there’s been rain somewhere not to far away.   I started my next ‘Kinneuchar arches’ drawing but it is going to be tricky sorting out measurements, when they converted toe ‘old’ church into one to suit Protestant (religious) services.   There isn’t a ‘scale’ that covers this new drawing so I’ll have to do some measuring up at Kinneuchar and take it from there.   The problem is that they put balconies into the Nave and Chancel of the old building.   I’m looking forward to sorting it all out from the drawings I’ve already done.

Park Place - Elie.

Although we haven’t had rain for a few days the sky is beginning to look like we could get some tonight.... but only a ‘low chance of precipitation’ I imagine.   That said we could be doing with rain.

Tom and Natalie’s hedge brightened up after the thundery rain the other night;  all except the bit where the gate (and steps) onto Ferry Road used to be.    There is obviously a lack of good soil there.

21.00   I’ve had a fairly productive day;  tomorrow I’ll put pencil to paper.   Today was spent working out some kind of scale to work with.  The weather forecast is ....‘light rain showers with a moderate breeze’ after a bright morning.    Thunderstorms are forecast for England and Wales;  spreading our way on Sunday night.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....