Windy ....

28th January 2022 (Friday)      10.00 ....it’s overcast and windy this morning,


and the wind is going to freshen later today;   tomorrow it’s going to be really frisky... up to F9.   Not good.     It is actually warm for the time of year, though wind chill will be a factor.  A couple of computer days ahead for ‘The Boy’. 





21.30    It has been a strange day as far as the weather went: overcast and windy as forecast, with an ominous look to it.   Not a day that had me wanting to go out.   So I didn’t.   Luckily I was expecting a visitor, Nicola, and she arrived bang on time ....so I had someone to talk too.  We were talking about photographs.... and the villages in general.    As usual I talked too much but I certainly enjoyed our chat....  a positive ray of sunshine on a grey day,  thus doubly enjoyable.   Nicola had brought a pan of homemade soup;  my word it was delicious.   I used to make soup in the winter time; and I must get back into that habit again.     Homemade is much tastier than the shop bought.  Thank you Nicola;  for the soup, and being a good listener.

Most of the afternoon I worked on the computer browsing , and sorting photographs.   The team working at Ferry Corner made a load of progress today;  I don’t know if they will be back tomorrow, to finish off and get the road system back to normal.  

Erosion damage at the harbour.

The delivery I was expecting (hand-warmers) arrived today so I can relax.   They were down to be delivered on Monday;  which had me slightly worried, as I have an appointment at the Adamson (Cupar) then.... a blood test.

Today has been windy, but the wind is going to freshen overnight, and tomorrow is going to be wild, but brighter.    Strong winds and sunny intervals is the forecast;  another compute day.   I’ll go for the paper and go down to the harbour.   With sunny intervals in the forecast, tomorrow will be a more camera friendly day. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....