Quiet kind o' mornin' ....

26th January 2021 (Wednesday)     07.30 .... The weather cams don’t look


promising, but I’ll have a walk to the beach, because that sets me up for the day.   There’s something magical about sitting there absorbing Elie and Earlsferry calmness.  

14.30    I’m finding it cauld today, and feel that it should be raining;  we have a blustery wind  but, so far, no rain.   I went to St Monans, but was too late to even consider the walk;  but I had a walk up Narrow Wynd to Braehead, then along Braehead a wee bit and down past the Masonic Lodge to Narrow Wynd and back to the car.    Not long walk but there was plenty fresh air.   I thought I might meet the ‘kirk walkers’ but they must have gone towards the East end of town.   I did meet a group of folk out with their dogs;  I didn’t meet anyone I knew.    I felt auld.

I have a delivery coming this afternoon. The first one of two things I ordered a couple of days ago.   The other one is coming by Royal Mail (today it’s Hermes) and I expect it tomorrow or Friday.    Tomorrow is going to be a ‘rest day’.

St Monans.

22.30     We’ve had a strong wind since the middle of the afternoon... and it’s still windy.    I spent the afternoon working the computer;  it has been a restful day.   Tomorrow will be another of the same.... unless I get a delivery time from Royal Mail.    I can check that out right now.   That wisnae much guid (5 minutes later).... they update after they have tried to deliver the parcel;  so I’ll have to stay in until the post has been ... usually about midday: unless it comes by Parcel Force.    I need to go to Elie after 10.00 tomorrow, but I won’t hang around.

Tomorrow is going to be ‘sunny with a moderate breeze’; a good drying day.  I wonder if

St Monans.

I could find, even a half load;   enough to warrant switching on the machine.  

 I think it’s tomorrow that we, Myra, Kirstie Geoff and me, are going to the 19th  for afternoon tea;  Myra will phone and remind me... I hope.    


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....