Bonnie sunrise sky ....

17th January 2022 (Monday)    10.00 .... My word .... what a stunner of a


sunrise sky we had this morning;  and the actual sunrise was bonnie too.  In didn’t know where to look;  all points of the compass were magical, so  the camera button was clicked a few times.   I have loads of photos to sort out but I’m hoping to get up to Kinneuchar..... no I won’t be there by 10.00 o’clock now as it’s already ‘10’.  I’ll finish this update and loup in the car and see if I can meet the walkers when they the finish their walk.   Must ‘go’ ... ever so slight ‘flap on’.


15.00    There’s one thing that the sun does faster than shift ‘snaw aff the tap o’ a dyke’;  it makes my ailments vanish swifter than Shadowfax on a mission..... and he is fast!  Asthma?.... what’s that?    
After the excitement of ‘sunrise time’ I made a valiant effort to catch the Trinity Church walkers finishing this morning’s walk.... but missed them.   I did catch up with the group, just as they broke up to go home, so managed to get a photo:  I’d spent the time at Kinneuchar photographing Main Street and the kirk.


On my way home I decided to have a quick cuppa in Ivy, then go to Sainsbury’s (Leven) to do a shopping:  Ferry Road is going to be closed to traffic (and parking) next week so I don’t want to be carrying messages from the ‘Toon Hall’.... or wherever I am ‘moored up’.   The trip to Leven was enjoyable, but the roads are much busier than they were pre COVID. 

I’ve had lunch, now I need to put the kettle ‘on’ and find something to fall... er watch on the tele.


20.30   Tomorrow I plan to visit Dod at the Mackie ‘ousing; so I’d better phone him to find out the visiting ‘rools’;  a mutual decorator friend is working there just now, and Dod and I will (if allowed).... check the quality of work.   We’ve all had our jabs and boosters, so once I check the ‘rools’, visiting Dod will be the plan for tomorrow morrrrrrrning.

This has been a brilliant day for me;  ‘light cloud and a fresh breeze’ is the forecast for


tomorrow... we could have another bonnie day ahead;   we all like sunny days.  

My next mission is to browse the tele channels and make the chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....