Damp morning ....

25th January 2022 (Tuesday)     263rd Anniversary of the birth of Robert Burns.

 07.30 .... It looks like we’ve had a light shower o’ rain overnight;  the sky is heavily


overcast, but rain isn’t mentioned in the forecast.  The Fife weather cams are different shades of grey just now;  sunrise is at 08.18.   I’ll have a wander to the beach after another cuppa.

08.30    It’s looking rather murky out so the beach ‘mission’ has been cancelled;  it’s more of an ‘ousework kind o’ day.     I’ll do some ‘ooverin’ and dustin’ then work in the kitchen.  Actually I’ll start by making rice pudding, as have a load of milk, then do the O and D.   Must ‘go’ slight ‘flap on’ now.

21.00    Going by the sky at sunset tomorrow is going to be a bonnie day.... however the forecast is for ‘cloud with strong winds’.  Funnily enough, even though today was a grey day I actually enjoyed myself.    I did all the things I ‘planned’ to do;  bit of ‘ousework,  made a few ready meals for the freezer.... and went to the harbour (in the car) via the two way system in the Ferry.   I had the harbour to myself until Mr ‘B’ (Steve) appeared, out for his afternoon exercise .... in his car, so he was able to tell me that the temperature was 6.5C:  with wind chill it was colder.  To me every day is a day for the camera;  grey days happen and have to be photographed.

Tomorrow is the St Monans ‘walk’ ... at 10.00.   I might go for a pre walk chat, but won’t do the walk... I am too slow, and stop a lot;  St Monans is camera friendly.   Jings I am boring.   


I have been reading about AI (artificial Intelligence) taking over from humans;  you know... driverless cars, no check outs in supermarkets etc.    One day they (the boffins) might come up with a robotic AI politician;  imagine politicians that only worked for the benefit of the country.   No.... I think I am hallucinatin’: that would never be allowed to happen.

After a happy day I am off to make the chocolate.   Stay safe.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....