Bonnie day ....

20th January 2022 (Thursday)    11.00 .... we have a gorgeous day;  there’s a


few light clouds’ bumbling over on a light Northwest breeze... and it is cool, but a nice day for doing things.    I had my morning walk to the beach first thing;  there was a bonnie sky though nothing like it was yesterday;  and sunrise happened behind a low cloud.    Angela came along the beach, walking her dog, and we chatted for a wee while, enjoying the ambience that is Elie and Earlsferry beach at the beginning of a bonnie day.




17.30    We had a really bright red sky at  sunset, so tomorrow should be a cracker.   I saw the sky from the back door, but didn’t go to the beach because I was watching game of bowls on the tele.  There’s usually loads of people out for a sunset walk so we should see a few photos on FB.

21.30    I set off for Ardross Farm Shop in the afternoon then discovered that I didn’t have my wallet with me, so that mission was abandoned before it had begun.   I stopped at the nearby lay-by  to get a few photos of curlew feeding, in what had been the ‘Sunflower Field’;   there were 23 of them, and they  appeared to be doing alright for ‘grub’.   I’ll go to the Farm Shop sometime tomorrow.


We have the ‘Elie walk’ tomorrow at 10.00.   The weather is going to be ‘bright, sunny and cool’.  I won’t do the walk but will go to Elie for the paper... and the pre walk blether, then make for the seats overlooking the harbour and wait for the walkers to appear from Admiralty Lane;   assuming the walk follows the same route as last week. 

I did a bit of painting to one of the kitchen windows;  they need to be replaced and what I am doing is  making them presentable until such times as they can be replaced (I should be able to do that before I am 90).   I actually enjoyed pottering about with sandpaper and paint;  it brought back a few memories.

I have an appointment to have a blood test  at Cupar(Adamson Hospital) on the 31st;  I


did think of trying to have it done at the surgery but decided that it would be probably more convenient to go to Cupar;  I could visit the Fudge Doughnut factory on the way home.;  and ....the car needs a run now and again.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....