Quiet morning ....

5th January 2022 (Wednesday)    07.30 .... it’s a cold morning, but not frosty


(so far) on what is a quiet morning.   It’s going o be a good ‘drying day’ ....’bright and breezy’ .... warmer than yesterday but not ‘iggzactly’ warm.   I’m feeling brighter eyed and bushier tailed today;  yesterday was a sluggish day .... so might just get the bike out in the middle of the day when the temperature is going to be 4C.  That isn’t warm;  I might have a run out in the car.... I have some stuff to take to Woodhaven re-cycling.

17.00    Oops ....‘Flap on’.....just remembered that the washing is still on the line.      

17.30     It’s a bonnie night, after a bonnie day;  and an enjoyable one.    I managed to the beach twice;  met Carol out with the dog the first time, and a bay seal.   The seal had moulted it’s creamy ‘birth’ fur, which probably means that it is now has to make its own way in the Grey seal world.    


The second time on the beach was at sunset time;  it was a beautiful evening for a stroll.   I didn’t do much ‘strolling’, but a lot of people were.   I went down to get a sunset photo, and I was well pleased with that mission.    It was not a spectacular sunset;  just a lovely, quiet, end to a bonnie, albeit cold, day.








20.30    I’ve just had a look at the weather forecast..... and it’s going to be cold tonight, and tomorrow.   There could be nice clouds about tomorrow as sleet showers are forecast;  hey... that’s wintry stuff.   I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow, though I doubt if I’ll be going far if it’s cauld.   Right now I’m going to make the chocolate, and have a look at the tele channels.   My eyelids are heavy so I guess if I do find something worth looking at I won’t see much of it.

‘M’ (NZ) has had the plumber in to fix the leak in her kitchen:  it (the leak) was caused


by a cracked pipe.   She was in the middle of tidying up when I Skyped her tonight.    The damage will be covered by her home insurance.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....