Bright and sunny ....

11th January 2022 (Tuesday)    10.30 ....We have a beautiful, ‘bright and


sunny’ morning at the Centre of The Universe;  a bonnie day for a stroll .... but it is cool. 

I went to the harbour first thing;  I was going to say after I picked up the paper, but I forgot the paper.... so. I’ve been to the harbour.  Sunrise happened behind low cloud but didn’t take long for the sun to appear above them;  we now have a ‘bright and sunny’ day,....  with a light breeze so not very warm.    I have a washing out, but doubt if it will dry.... unless the wind freshens;  which it sometimes does around midday.

21.00     The sun makes a huge difference to my activity levels;  today I have been busy (I’m tired now).   After ‘Morrrrrning coffee’ I had a walk up to the Pony Field, taking


photos of the work activity on Ferry Road.   That work appears to me nearing completion, as they are filling in the channel they buried the gas pipe in.    There was a moody sky so I had an enjoyable time with the camera.   By the time I got back to Ivy I was hungry, and well ready for lunch.

After lunch and a 30 minute catnap I swept up the leaves that have been littering the garden for weeks.  There’s still some room in the ‘broon’ bucket for more garden rubbish, so I’ll ‘hit’ the Ivy bush tomorrow. 

The washing I hung out didn’t quite dry.... the wind didn’t freshened much .... but it (the washing) was dry enough to iron; so I did the ironing.   It was about this time that I remembered the ‘not so crispy crispies’ that I made the other day;  a cuppa and  a crispy would go down well.   The ‘not so crispy crispies’ have matured into ‘nearly crispy crispies (I keep them in an air tight container) and are very tasty now.   I’ll be making more of them, but with less than four tablespoons of syrup;  that was the amount on the recipe that I used.

The Kirk Stroll’ is in St Minnins tomorrow, starting from the Kirk Hall at 10.00;  the


weather forecast is, ‘breezy, with light cloud, the chance of sunny spells .... and dry.   

Today’s work effort has caught up with me, and I am totally ready for chocolate .... and bed.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....