Breezy .....

3rd January 2022 (Monday)     07.30 ....it’s breezy but not yet bright because



it’s still dark.   I ventured out for a paper this morning, having restricted my activities to the beach up till now.    Although it is still a ‘super spreader’ situation, I have confidence in the vaccine and booster programme,  but still think the best thing for me, is to avoid COVID altogether, if possible.  I shall bumble down to the beach after another cuppa;  it is breezy but not yet as cold as it is forecast to be, so a walk to the beach will blow the  cobwebs away.

10.30   We have squally showers passing over at regular intervals now;  but my word sunrise time on the beach was magical.   I have another multitude of photographs to keep me happy for the day (in between doing a wee bittie ‘ousework).  I came off the beach with a card full of photographs.... and nae cobwebs:  Loved every minute of it.   It must be coming up for coffee time now.


16.45    I’ve been busy boy today:  Christmas is officially ‘done and dusted’.   The Christmas cards have been taken down..... I’d like to say the same about the tree but it was never ‘up’.    While doing this I found two cards that I hadn’t delivered (under my Lateral Flow Test box of all places);   the cards I’ll scrap and deliver a ‘Thank You’, and apology card in their place.    I am a ‘numpty’.

It has been funny kind of day;  the sun broke through for a wee while, but we ended up with a mostly dull afternoon.... so I have yet to go up the road to the golf course for a ‘change of scene’;  the thing is .... the beach is ‘made’ for sunrise photographs this just now.   

The gritter went down the road a wee while ago so we must be expecting frost;  and, the air was colder when I was at the bucket a wee while ago.    ‘Sunny intervals and a fresh breeze’ is mentioned for KY9 tomorrow, but not frost.

20.30   I’m beginning to understand why adult colouring books are so popular;  they are


relaxing to do.   Two of the three stained glass window colouring books I ordered  have been delivered and I have been colouring in one of the drawings (you use your own imagination re colours) and, although there’s no actual drawing involved, it’s still a challenge, ..... and good for arthritic hands.    The third book is being delivered next week ... I don’t know where it is coming from, but I don’t think it’s the UK.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....