Bonnie sunrise time sky....

12th January 2022 (Wednesday)     09.00 ....it’s breezy, but not very


cold....
well; not as cold as you’d expect at this time of year.    I went to the beach to catch the sunrise;  that event was never going to be visible due to low cloud ... but there was an interesting sky, which has been well recorded.

I am having a cuppa before heading for St Minnins and the ‘Kirk Stroll’.  I shall moor the car at the harbour and walk up to the Kirk Hall car park, then walk down with the ‘Troops’ and .... have a blether.


15.30    I had an enjoyable morning in St Monans, though I wasn’t able to do the whole ‘stroll’.   The car I ‘moored up’ on the Mid Shore, and managed to walk slowly up to the Kirk Hall, but my breathing was not good.... it was not great weather for me being ‘very active’.   However I enjoyed a chat with the group and managed to, more or less, keep in touch.   At the top (West End) of the West Shore I went down to the harbour while the group went along the Braehead to the Kirk Hall.   On my way o the harbour I met
‘Chippy’ Mathers, (we were in the same class at the Waid) who I hadn’t seen for a few

The kirk walking group.
years, so we caught up with each others ‘news’.  The harbour was quiet, long gone are the days when St Monans harbour was a hive of activity.  I photographed my way along the Mid Shore, louped intae the car and was back in ‘Ivy’ by 11.20.... well ready for a cuppa, and to browse the photographs I have taken today.




21.00    We had a cracker of a sunset sky tonight; hopefully we can look forward to a bonnie day tomorrow.   I still have a lot of photos to check through, but I’m in no hurry to do that....they can keep for a rainy day. 

The next ‘Kirk walk’ is in Elie on Friday, starting at 10.00.  I don’t know if I should go on the actual ‘walk’, ‘cos wherever I go I see photographs that I want to ‘snap’.   I’ll go along for the start and find out the route, so that I can ‘ambush’ the walkers from the front at some point;  which is what I did today.   I did enjoy myself today, and was


surprised at how far I was able to hirple.  The  knee is sore all the time, but I can get from A to B, albeit slowly, and with a lot of short stops:  it was the breathing that held me back.   I am happy, but sore tonight.  


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....