2022 ....

1st January 2022 (Saturday)      14.00 .... “Year 2022 you are a welcome set of


numbers”;   although I have no doubt that there will be times when we don’t ‘love’ you, you come with positive vibes.   This has been one of the bonniest and warmest  New Years Day in a long time;  and I have enjoyed it.    

I’ve been to the beach twice;  the first was at sunrise time (sunrise was never going to be visible) and  the sky was overcast with spits and spots o’ rain in the brisk SW breeze.    The second time I went was at 10.15;  in time to catch Laura, Barbara, Grizelda and another girl on the beach with their ponies.   By this time we had a stunning sky, and lots happening on the beach.   I have sorted a few of the photos I took, and will sort out the others after I have a cuppa, followed by a catnap.   I am tired after having a late night last night.   I enjoyed this New Year;  watching, and bringing in the New Year, with  the ceilidh from Stornoway made it an old fashioned Scottish New Year.... not a ‘new fangled, modern  one.    Orf to make that cuppa..... my eyelids keep falling dowwwwww...n.


19.00    The first day of 2022, on Elie and Earlsferry beaches,  has been well recorded for my archives;  I went to the beach  again at sunset time, so have been there three times today..   It has been one of those days that photographers dream about, just perfect for the camera.... and with the beach being busy there was always someone going to walk into the ‘shot’ to bring it to life.    Of course this means I have a lot of photographs, to ‘play’ with, already this year.... and this is only day one.  

 20.00     Well... we have a tired, but happy, boy in Ivy tonight;   it was the late night/early morning watching the ceilidh from Stornoway that did it.... that and three wander to the beach.    My knee is ... er .... sair.

The weather has deteriorated a bit;  it’s raining... and it’s heavy.   We’re down for ‘light


cloud and a fresh breeze’ tomorrow, so the rain must move away overnight.   I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow.... it all depends on the weather.   I will try to go for a paper, but that also depends on the weather and how busy the streets are.

I’m orf to make my mug o’ chocolate;  it’s an early night in bed for ‘the boy’.    I can’t remember the last time I went to my bed after midnight;  probably New Year 2019 when I was at Michael’s in Sunny Sussex’. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....