Peaceful morrrrning .....

30th January 2022 (Sunday)    10.30 ....The IPSUM Team are finishing of the


Ferry Corner roadworks this morning, so everything will be back to normal today.   It’s a bonnie day.... after a glorious sunrise, albeit a ‘red sky in the mornin’ one.   It was really calm and peaceful on the beach at sunrise time;  however that is forecast to change later, when Storm Corrie moves across us.  It’s morrrrning coffee time.




15.30    I ‘went’ to the kirk (online);  it’s not the same as meeting in the actual kirk, but online suits me.   I can have coffee/tea during the service... and have a ‘comfort break’ .... well in comfort.    I enjoyed the Sermon today;  bringing the natural world into the service is a brilliant idea.... and whales are fascinating animals.   The fact that we are studying them now, after bringing most of the species to the brink extinction, shows that there is ‘Hope’ for Mother Earth after all.  Of course there is always the problem of human greed:  when the whale population has recovered, there will be people who think it’s time to restart commercial whaling operations again.   Sad.   Anyway I enjoyed today’s sermon.


I made venison pie for lunch;  and ....when I woke up (I was watching something on the tele) I noticed that it has been raining, the wind is freshening, and the sky is looking ominous towards the Northwest.  The Ivy hatches have been battened and I shall ‘put the kettle on’ and settle down in front of the tele again.   We are on the southern edge of Storm Corrie;  hopefully we will miss the worst of it.



18.30    It’s a dreich kind of evening, with wind and rain.  The wind is freshening but is forecast to moderate by tomorrow morning.  I’m glad of that because I am going to Cupar tomorrow afternoon.

The Ferry Road sewer repair has been finished and the patch resurfaced; however, I noticed that the two way traffic system is still in operation, with Ferry Road ‘Closed’ to traffic top and bottom.   (Well.... it was until someone shifted the cones).    I suppose, legally the two way system is still operational, until 16.00 on the 31st, according to the


letter we got.  It’s a different company that responsible for setting up the cones etc.   Must ‘go’ slight flap on;  must find something to eat.   Puku is feeling neglected.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....