Warm .....

13th December 2021 (Monday)     08.00 .... there’s a fresh breeze blowing


and it is warm (for the time of year).   Three jerseys have been washed, and hung out to take advantage of the breeze, and, hopefully they will dry by darkening.      I’ll have a cuppa then have a wander to the beach before breakfast.

09.30    Welll .... I had hoped that the sun would break through ....but, now I am worried in case we get rain.   The forecast is for ‘sunny spells (and my jerseys to dry)’ so there’s no ‘flap on’ .... just yet.  

I had a walk along the beach then home by way of the High Street;  and met Elizabeth and Graham out for their morning walk.   Today's ‘plan’ is to stay around Ivy, writing cards and keeping a weather eye on the washing; after I loup in the car, and take my prescription up to Elie.    It’s now ‘morrrrrning coffee’ time.

20.30    I dropped off the prescription and had a run to the harbour.... and forgot to pick up the paper; naughty boy.   I’m slipping into my old ways again.

The jerseys were half dry when I brought them in, and are now dry in front of the radiator.    I’d say that I have had a successful day.... apart from the paper.


Lexie phoned to remind me that we have the Colinsburgh Lite Bite Lunch on Wednesday ;   assuming it’s still ‘on’.   I don’t think there will be new ‘rools’ before then.  There is a ‘major flap on’ to get every adult ‘booster jabbed’ .... to save lives, protect’ our way of life’, and the NHS (let's not forget that they, the Doctors, Nurses and Volunteers  of the NHS, will have to do the jabbing over the Christmas period), ... oh... nearly forgot... and to prevent a stiffening of ‘rools’ before Christmas.   After Christmas things could be different.   That said all the tickets for the Edinburgh Hogmanay Party have been sold, so that won’t/can’t be cancelled.    January should be an interesting month for UK COVID statistics.   

Tomorrow will be a ‘rest day’;  writing and delivering cards.   I need to get them all done


before I go up to Auchnagatt on Saturday.    Of course that ‘plan’ may be changed if the ‘rools’ change.

It has been a grey day;  and not the best of drying days....and it turned cold in the afternoon.   I’m a happy bunny and well deserve my bedtime mug of chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....