Bonnie morrrrning .... ....

9th December 2021 (Thursday)   11.00 .... we have another bonnie morning; 


and my washing is on the line, though it’s not the best of drying days.... there’s only a light breeze.

We had another beautiful sunrise this morning;  very peaceful so I have another batch of photographs to ‘play’ with.    By ‘play’ I mean sort out.   Actually I could end up with more;  I might go out in the car for a change of scene.....I have to go for the paper anyway.


16.30    Instead of going out in the car I had a short walk up to the golf course in the middle of the afternoon.    By that time the sky was clouding over, and there was never going to be a visible sunset, but I enjoyed ‘roamin’ in the gloamin’.   

The washing I hung out this morning didn’t dry, so,  with there being a chance of light rain showers overnight, I brought it (the washing) in, and will dangle it out again tomorrow.    There’s going to be a drying breeze and loads (I hope) of sunshine.


19.00   This has been another quick day;  today was  ending before I really got going.   That’s what happens when the nights are longer than the days.   Having said that it will be the Winter Solstice (the shortest day ..or ...the light bit between the two longest nights) on the 21st.  Spring is just round the corner, and the daffy down dilly’s.







22.30    When I put out the bucket (Grey one) there had been a shower of rain because


the road was wet.   The showers are to fade out overnight, and tomorrow is to be ‘bright and breezy.    I haven’t a ‘plan’ for tomorrow but I must charge the bike battery , because there’s spell of warmer weather coming our way, and I want to take advantage of it.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....