Auchnagatt; overcast but dry .....

19th December 2021 (Sunday)    10.00 ....My first morning at Auchnagatt

Badger path to Sett... entrance bottom left.

.... and I slept ‘in’;   didn’t get up until 08.45.    It’s a grey morning; good ‘rest day’ weather.   The sky does have some promising pale bits in it so I’ll have a wander out to the end of the drive later.... once the sun breaks through.    I have things to do on the computer until then.    Everyone is fine here:  the cat and I have ‘clicked’.    I, inadvertently, let it out of its own sleeping quarters in the middle of the night, and he went straight to my bed. 

12.00    Iain and I had a wander to the end of the drive, then up the road a wee bit but .... my word it’s chilly;  there’s a raw feel to the air, so we didn’t stay out for long.   Long enough to get a few photos, but it’s not a day for ‘bonnie’ photographs.  

15.00   We had a fleeting glimpse of ‘bloo sky’ a few minutes ago, but not long enough for me to go out; on what is a raw cauld afternoon.    I did some computer stuff, but I forgot to pack the external hard drive that I meant to bring with me, so can’t do what I intended;  backing up photographs.   .

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....