Bonnie sunrise ....

 

3rd December 2021 (Friday)     09.30 .... it’s a tranquil morning;  even the


building works traffic (of which there’s a lot) seems quieter.   Mind you my hearing is a bit iffy so maybe that’s why it quiet.

I’ve been for the paper and to the harbour.   The harbour area was busy;  I chatted to Carol,  down there for her morning walk, then a ‘bucket cairt’ came down to turn... and it was followed by a car.   It was almost as busy as Ferry Road.  

My ‘plan’ is to check the car tyre pressures, have morning coffee, then go for a run in car.

16.00    I went out after lunch, but changed my mind about going to Gillingshill;  I decided that both Gillingshill and Balcarres Den would be muddy.  Instead I delivered some Christmas cards,.....  and had a blether with Moira, Brian and Morven (my Private Secretary) at ‘Erncroach’.     The plan was to have a walk on the beach when I got home..... but that plan changed after I fell asleep in front of the tele.    When I woke up the sky had clouded over, and  the walk to the beach was abandoned.    I had another cuppa.


19.00     I’ve had a good day;  in fact, at this late stage in the day, I actually feel frolicsome.   I’m going to put up the Christmas card strings after this update.   Oh that reminds me:  today I had a card handed in, from the Earlsferry Thistle Ladies, and I thought “that looks really braw”.   Then I realised that it was the photo that the ‘girls’ had asked my permission to use  ....‘for something’.   I’m really pleased with the way it has turned out.   Thank you Earlsferry Ladies for the card.... I’m a ‘very happy boy’ tonight.



21.30    Tomorrow is going to be spent writing Christmas cards mostly.... though I will take time out to have some exercise.   ‘Light cloud with a moderate breeze and sunny spells’ is the weather forecast.   And not very warm.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....