Bonnie sunrise sky ....

14th December 2021 (Tuesday)     11.03 .... Welll .... what can I say!    I


have taken hundreds of sunrise photographs, but this morning the sky was probably the bonniest ever.   Since I was old enough to know what clouds are, I have been a ‘cloud watcher’.    This morning’s clouds were different shapes, and in the right place to be lit by the rising sun:  it was nature at its bonniest.   I’m an excited, happy boy.   I’m now going to have ‘morrrrrrrrning coffee’, then write a few cards before lunch.




18.40     It is really warm out;  warmer than it has been all day.    I might get the bike out tomorrow to deliver cards.... as long as it’s not wet.   It’s the Colinsburgh Lite Bite Lunch tomorrow, and there’s no word of it having to be cancelled;   so lunch is taken care of.   There’s something else I have to remember;  oh aye.... to ‘pick up Lexie’.   Ye Gods;  I’d be ‘hung, drawn and quartered’ if I forgot Lexie.


The migraine (must be high pressure coming in) scuppered my plans for this afternoon (delivering cards), but I’m feeling fine now.   I had a long catnap in the afternoon and woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go out and  play.   I didn’t cos it was cauld at that time.    There’s frisky breeze blowin’.









22.30     I had a quiet evening in front of the tele;  mostly dozing off, but I did see the end of the Midsomer Murders that I was watching..... usually that’s the bit I miss.   Plan to get the bike out and go for the paper early tomorrow morning. 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....