Light frost ....

10th December 2021 (Friday)     12..30 .... there was frost on the


car 
windscreen first thing so I didn’t go for the paper until mid morning;  scraping the windscreen has never been one of my favourite jobs.   I did have a walk on the beach at sunrise time, though there was never going to be a visible sunrise;  nevertheless I enjoyed the walk.

When I eventually went for the paper, I had to visit the harbour, even knowing it would be cold down there.  By this time it was a lovely morning, and there was warmth in the sun, but the light breeze took a couple of degrees off the warmth.   I didn’t linger, and came home by way of Ardross Farm Shop, Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.


19.00    It has been a bonnie day, but a cool one.   I have done some work around Ivy.... including the ironing, and finishing writing the Christmas cards that have to be posted.    Jings .... it disnae take much to make me tired nowadays.   What I have done today hasn’t been that tiring, but I am well ready to settle down in front of the tele with my mug of chocolate.

I have still to have a practice shot at a Lateral Flow test;  I must do that tomorrow.   I’d do it now but I’m too tired and my brain is in rest mode.   Nothing new there;  it’s in rest mode most of the time.    Oh I must tell you.   I have a book of 200 Hard Soduko puzzles, with every 20th one being Super Hard.   I’ve been leaving them  (the SH ones) because they require a different kind of thinking.   Anyway today I decided to do one of them.... and I found the key (which will be much the same on all the SH ones).   I am a happy bunny. 

The weather forecast for KY9 tomorrow is;  ‘light rain and a moderate breeze’ .... which


explains the raw feel to the air when I was out at the bucket a few minutes ago.   If that is how it turns out I should catch up with sorting all the photographs I have taken recently;  and finish writing local Christmas cards.  


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....