Interesting sky ....

4th December 2021 (Saturday)     11.00 .... it was a cracker of a morning for


being on the beach with the camera at sunrise time,  reflections (the tide was full out), clouds and a bonnie ‘light’.   There was only a smirr of a breeze so it wasn’t that cold.   That said it wisnae ‘iggzactly’ warm.   There were a few other on the beach.... even swimmers along near the harbour.   They had a long walk from the Breakwater to the water this morning.   We’ve had a shower o’ rain since then, and it looks like we could have few more;  they could be of snow on higher ground.




15.00    My word.... we do have a dreich afternoon;  it’s wet cold and generally miserable.... we even had wet sleety snowflakes for a short while.    I am glad that I went out when I did.   Since then I have been ensconced in Ivy.  


I never cease to amaze ‘me’.  I printed off my Christmas card list a few days ago and must have put it in one of my safe places.   I’m about to print the list again;  I expect I’ll the first list in the next half an hour or so:  it’s called ‘Sod’s Law’.    First things first Alber’.... switch the kettle ‘on’.




19.00    The rain has moved on and there was a touch of red in the sky at sunset so ‘bring on tomorrow’;  ‘light cloud with a gentle breeze’ is the forecast.   With sunny spells from 11.27.

I brought the step ladders in and put up the strings that I hang the Christmas cards on.   That used to be a five minute job;   climbing the step ladders and tying knots is now a major job.   Having sorted out some of the photos I took this morning, I’m now going to sort out the remainder, before browsing the tele Channels, and writing cards.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....