Calm morning .....

7th December 2021 (Tuesday)     09.30 .... the beach was very peaceful at


sunrise time;   we had a ‘red sky in the morning’ when I first arrived on the beach, but by actual sunrise time the sky was grey.   It’s amazing how fast it all changes.    Anyway I enjoyed my bit of morning exercise, and had the pleasure of meeting Barbara, then Irene on the way home.   Two rays of sunshine on what is forecast to be a grey day.




10.30    I’ve been for the paper.... and I picked up a Later Flow Test kit from the Chemist.    Apparently it’s fool proof;  I’ll tell you if it is, tomorrow.

The wind is freshening as per forecast;  the Ivy Cottage hatches have been battened, the kettle is on standby, and  .... I am having a swift cuppa before looking for something to watch on the tele when I'm writing Christmas cards.  


14.00    Storm Barra is in full flow now, F8 in Largo Bay;  it’s windy and wet.    I decided to go out before the storm arrived, I wanted to speak to Kirsty but she was out;  so I had a wee walk onto the golf course.   Sally (I think it was Sally) was out with her dog, but we couldn’t have a conversation ... the words were blowing away in the wind.    As far as I could see we were the only two on the course.    I managed to get a few photographs before the rain came.   The tele has been fired up..... I’m going to have another cuppa, then  write a few more cards.

20.00    Well, it has been a wild old afternoon;  when I went out to the front gate, the first thing I noticed was that the wind has moderated, and that it wasn’t raining.    I could hear big rollers thumping onto the beach so imagine it, the beach, will have taken a walloping.   The tide is going out now, in fact it’s half out;  it will be an interesting sunrise tomorrow morning.... if it isn’t raining.  

The ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to read the ‘rools’ that come with a Lateral Test kit.   Most


‘rools’ usually go into the waste paper basket unfolded;   but I’d best do this test thing properly.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....