Quiet morning .....

8th December 2021 (Wednesday)      07.30 .... The wind has moderated, so


we have a peaceful morning as far as that goes;  but I can hear waves rolling onto the beach.  It will be interesting to see the changes down there.   Low tide is at 11.10.... sunrise at 08.32.

13.00    I was wondering if Storm Barra had changed the beach;  you know moved heaps of sand around, but there doesn’t seem to be any change.   I was also pleasantly surprised by the sunrise sky this morning:    I went down there expecting much greyness, but we had a sky that was interesting and colourful.   

Back at Ivy I had a quick browse through this morning’s photograph at breakfast time;  then had a quick trip to Leven.    I cannot get over how busy the roads are nowadays;  huge lorries delivering stuff to various places in the East Neuk..... building materials and food.    I got everything I went to Leven for... and did a small shopping in Sainsbury’s.      My morning has been full of surprises;   Sainsbury’s was busy... and that was in the middle of the morning.


With the weather being so pleasant;  I got the bike out and had a run up to Chapel Green.   It’s actually pleasantly ‘warm’ out, but the temperature is starting to drop now, so I am ‘moored up’ for the remainder of the day. 

17.30    The next couple of days look like being good drying days  ... oops .... I meant play days;    Friday looks like being the bonnier of the two but also the cooler. 

Ye Gods.... I have had a lazy afternoon.    The hectic (by my standards) morning must have caught up with me;  I can now fall asleep, in front of the tele, without even switching it ‘on’.   Jings.... I can’t look forward to the ‘repeats’, because I don’t know what I’ve missed.   Anyway forget aw that;  I woke up, about an hour ago, saw that it daylight and thought  I’d missed sunrise.   That reminds me, I have a load of photographs to play with this evening.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....