Heavily overcast sky .....

 

27th December 2021 (Monday)    08.30 .... it’s dark, and sunrise isn’t until


08.51, so I can’t see very much outside at the moment.   No  spots of rain on the window so it’s dry, but light rain is forecast to come over by mid morning;  a good day for packing up, and making ready for the journey home tomorrow.

10.45    Welll .... I’ve been to the end of the driveway, but it isn’t the kind of day to be out and about just now,;  it may brighten up, for a wee while, later, but I’ll be busy packing, ready for an early start tomorrow.   Catriona is travelling to Brighton, via London Kings X, tomorrow and the London train departs Aberdeen at 07.45, hence the early start.   Jackie and I leave Aberdeen, after seeing Catriona on her way:  I should be home by midday.   Jackie is travelling on to Glasgow (Bearsden), to stay with her Mum and Dad for a few days.


15.30   It’s going to be dark early tonight at Auchnagatt;  after a dull, but dry, day.   The sun nearly broke through in the middle of the day; I did consider going out, but the ‘nearly a sunny spell’ was fleeting.   
My bags are packed, and considerably bulkier than they were on the way up.  I have a load of  Christmas presents.  The car will be fairly well packed until we reach Aberdeen where Catriona will leave us ..... at the Railway Station.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....