Yellow Warning for thundery showers .....

27th July 2021 (Tuesday)    07.00 .... Fife is covered by a Yellow Warning for


thundery showers from midday until midnight today, then by a Yellow Warning for heavy rain from midnight until 06.00 on Wednesday.   It would appear that there’s a ‘good chance of precipitation’ at some point, in the next 24 hours.    Actually there is a better feel to the air this morning, which means we have a lower pollen/pollution count.   I ‘plan’ to go out later in the morrrrrrrrning, after the sun has broken through .....  and the clouds are starting to build.  




18.30    I eventually went out at 12.30, but only as far as Chapel Green;  in case I forgot about the Tesco delivery, due between 14.00 and 15.00.   It was misty and warm and I enjoyed a quiet contemplate on The Boss’s seat..... slightly disappointed 'cos I'd been looking for big clouds.   The beach was quiet (it was lunch time) but I imagine it would be busy once the mist lifted;  which it had done, by the time the Tesco van arrived at 14.30.   The next hour I spent putting the messages away and having a celebratory cuppa when I’d finished.    It’s a lovely evening;  I might take a turn down to the beach later.

Rosebay Willowherb.

21.30    The latest weather forecast has the worst of the rain /thundery showers  further West and North, but we should catch some heavy showers over the next 24 hours.   There have been thunder storms, dotted all over the country, but not huge storms with multiple lightning strikes.    The nearest lightning strike to us was single one at Methil.    The sky is heavy so we will could well have some heavy overnight rain/showers.

I am organised for Michael and Janice;   all I have to do is be at Kirkcaldy station to meet the London train at 15.06.

This has been a ‘funny’ day for me;  the hot humid weather disnae agree with me at all.... I ended up with a migraine in the middle of the afternoon.   If we do get thunder it will clear the air, in fact the forecast is ‘mixed’ for the next few days.... sunny spells with showers etc.

It’s great seeing, and hearing young folk around the villages;  young voices that sound

18th fairway.

full of the joys of being .... just young.  I can remember being ‘young’, and enjoying being young;  now, I am older and likin’ being old; meeting and chatting to people from all over.   We have a good mix of young and not so young people in our villages, all enjoying life in their own way.   I’d better get the chocolate under way then orf to bed.... I have a busy day tomorrow. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....