Overcast and humid ....

26th July 2021 (Monday)     08.30 .... It’s cloudy and warm just now, but the sun


should break through by mid-morning to give us warm sunny spells, with an increasing ‘chance of precipitation’ in the afternoon;  which precipitation could be heavy thundery showers.   Although I’m feeling ‘bright and breezy’, I’ll wait until the weather is the same before going to the ‘paper shop’.    Food! .... it’s Weetabix time.

14.30    It’s 25C in Ivy garden.... and too hot to ‘work’, even inside.    Actually I have been a busy boy;  I did the last of the polishing in the bedroom, then went up to Elie for the paper at 11.00.    Feeling ‘brave’ I ventured down to the harbour but I had no problem travelling (on the bike) in either direction.   It was brilliant watching all the action happening on the beach (the tide was out so it was a big beach): the Water Sports ‘troops’ were busy, getting the ‘water sports’ equipment ready for the day, and there was already activity on the water.    I met a lady from Canada, though she was originally from Spain, and her two boys were already on the water waiting to go sail boarding.   I got a few ‘action’ shots then decided that it was time to go back to Ivy, have a cuppa, then go up to Colinsburgh.


I meandered up the road and eventually reached Colinsburgh, and delivered a sympathy card and chatted to Eileen (Bill Anderson’s daughter):  Eileen and Siobhan were baking.   My original intention was to go up to Balcarres but I noticed some poppies on a wall and decided to photograph my way back the way I came.   I got the photographs I wanted.... and a lot more.   That gives me something to ‘play’ with tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....