China cabinet ....

 

26th November 2020 (Thursday)     10.00 .... It’s done!..... the china

West Shore - Pittenweem.

cabinet has been emptied, everything washed, and put back (maybe not ‘iggzactly’ as it was)  .... now I can begin to relax.   The bookshelves are still to do but I enjoy doing them;  they take a long time.

We have a lovely morning.... at the moment the sky is overcast (the sun is working on that problem) and there’s very little wind ... so a really nice morrrrrrrrrrrning for doing things in the garden.... and going out to ‘play’.    I’m going to9 have a cuppa before going for the paper and morning coffee.   ‘Slight flap on’!

21.00     As planned I went for the paper, and ‘morning coffee’ from ‘arbour ‘ouse eventually... I  had to go back to Ivy to get mu coffee mug (it keeps the coffee hot).     However I managed to get myself organised and went to Pittenweem Braes.   I knew the tide was in and that there was only a light breeze, so there was a good chance that West Shore would be reflected in the water.   It was.... and I was happy;  it was really enjoyable way to celebrate finishing the cabinet.

Pittenweem version of  'Blob'.

There was other ‘non china’ stuff in the china cabinet:  a box with four 12th scale long nose golf clubs ... a driver, brassie (with brass sole) a putter and a mashie;  , and a photo that I got from Ethel (cousin) of  Mum and Dad’s wedding group.      Once I’d washed the crystal and china, cleaning the cabinet became a more interesting job.  

I never went out in the afternoon;  by the time I’d ‘played’ with the mornings batch of photographs and browsed my way through the interesting stuff in the cabinet it was beginning to get dark.

The new tier levels in England have raised a few hackles;  do the folk that live there not realise that it’s ‘self inflicted’.   Do those people, in areas now classed as Tier 3;   the ones with the 'couldn't care less attitude' spread the virus....  and now everyone in the area has now to suffer Tier 3 because of selfish behaviour.?

'Crimson Arrow..


Tomorrow is going to be another quiet day with light winds but cloudier.... and not that warm.   I’m having a rest day tomorrow.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....