MOT ....

13th November 2020 (Friday)    07.30 .... Hmmmm .... it is breezy and the
Leven.

overnight stopped about half an hour ago, though it disnae look bonnie just now.   However the sky should begin to clear in a wee while, leaving us with a ‘sometimes bright and breezy’ morning, with the chance of light showers.

18.30     The car needs a couple of things done to it before it passes it’s MOT;  that gets done next Wednesday.    It’s a good job Janet phoned me to tell me of the road closure because I’d have had a bit of a ‘blundering around’ session if I’d tried to go the normal route.   

After I dropped the car off I wandered down to Janet’s and we went for a walk round the ‘Broom’.... the building site on which I worked 40 years ago.    There has been a few changes made to some of the bigger blocks that were built;  in fact one of the long blocks (Aldershot Wellington barrack architectural style) has been demolished and the other has had major changes done to it.   It was an interesting walk .... and I enjoyed catching pm with Janet’s news.

Janet (my sister)

I have been watching second round of ’The Master’s golf on the computer (Michael set me up with ‘Sky Go’);  and can now look forward to the final two rounds.

I didn’t get out on the bike in the afternoon because I was tired after this morning’s exercise.    It’s doubtful if I’ll get out on the bike tomorrow as spells of rain are forecast.

20.30    My word I have been tired all afternoon;  it must have been the Leven air;  now that it’s coming up to bed time I’m feeling bright and breezy.    The golf is still on so I’ll watch a bit of that;  in between the adverts.     My word the Americans love their adverts don’t they.   Actually I don’t know if they like adverts,  but there’s plenty of them.

We’re in Tier 3 now aren’t we? .... I’d better check the ‘rools’ to see what I can and cannot do.   I very much doubt if it will make much difference to me, but I’d better check.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....