Touch of early frost ....

28th November 2020 (Saturday)     10.00 .... This is my favourite kind of


autumnal morning;   a touch of frost at sunrise time, giving that fresh feel to the air....hardly a breath of wind and some warm sunshine once the sun gets going.    Having said that we did have a ‘red sky in the morning’ sunrise... but that ‘omen’ won’t apply to us, at the Centre of the Universe.

19.00    Welll ... this has been a crackin’ day;  even Dod managed to get out,.... and take a photo of the sunrise!   It’s been all ‘go’ all over the place today.    I set off to go to Carnbee kirk and ended up at Pittenweem harbour;  actually by my standard of diversion, today’s was a near miss.... I often end up going in the completely wrong direction altogether.    The direction the car is pointing when I go into it has a lot to do with where I end up.    Today we were pointing south and I realised that the tide was coming in and there was nae wind so there would be reflections ...... Pittenweem harbour plopped into my mind.    And that was that.   Carnbee will be there when the mood next takes me.


I enjoyed a slow walk round  Pittenweem harbour;  there’s a lot of boats in it just now .... registration plates from different corners of Scotland.    I photographed my way round, but it was on my way back to the car that I got my best photo of the day .... Margaret  (Sandy’s ‘M’) was out with her camera so she ended up as a million pixels somewhere on my camera card.   I am a happy boy.


22.30     I found an interesting Nature film to watch .... which has just finished.    So I’m late in going to bed .... that’s two nights in succession.    Naughty boy.

This has been a really nice day and I’m sure we have all enjoyed it ... each in our own way.    Tomorrow I am going to Janet’s (Leven), delivering Christmas cards in the morrrrning;   I’ll also do a wee shopping in the ‘Cheap Shop’ when I’m there.   The forecast is good for tomorrow although it is forecast to be colder.   Wrap up well and we


should enjoy another bonnie day.   I have a Tesco delivery in the afternoon.

“Thank You Alan” for taking the last bits of the gas fire to the dump.   I went out to shut the gate at 17.00 and noticed that they’d gone.   I must find out how ‘easy’ (or otherwise) it is to get an appointment.   Alan made it sound easy on the phone this morning.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....