Early fog ....

 

5th November 2020 (Thursday)     08.00 .... The sky is overcast, but the sun

Taken three years ago.

should breakthrough  by mid morning;  and there’s a breeze  so the sheets should be dry by the end of the afternoon.    I had hoped to waken up to the good news that the USA had a new President, and Planet Earth was a safer and happier place, but unfortunately that’s not the case.  I’ll have breakfast, then loup intae the car and go for the paper.

19.00     It’s been a bonnie day and we have one ‘frustrated boy’ in Ivy Cottage tonight;  I couldn’t get out to play.... having to stay around Ivy, waiting for a delivery on the 5th (that is today’s date?.... Yes it is) but it hasn’t arrived ... so far.   I guess it could happen in the evening.   

The day hasn’t been wasted because I had a good spell of working in the garden;  and I ironed the sheets and downy so I have been busy, but it’s frustrating not being able to go out on the bike.   I suppose I’ll have to go through it all again tomorrow.   Oh well, the front garden could be doing with being worked on.    The most amazing thing is;   I haven’t take a photograph today .... not one.

I set out to go for the paper in the car, and ended up at ‘The Store’ in Anstruther, where I did a wee shopping.   That was really early.   On the way home I meant to stop at the paper shop but ended up coming home by way of the ‘back roads’, the Colinsburgh Strait and Kinneuchar, so didn’t go through Elie.... so nae paper.   I have been keeping an eye on the ‘News’ hoping to see Biden reach the magic number 270;  but that isn’t going to happen for a while now.  


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....