Leven ...

29th November 2020 (Sunday)      08.00 .... The sky is overcast this morning

Elie Bay this afternoon.

and there is no frost;   and there I was, hoping for another day like we had yesterday.     It’s going to be a nice enough day, according to the forecast, but with more cloud about.... and only a light wind.    It’s supposed to be cold , though it didn’t feel cold when I was out just now.    I need to have another cuppa... and breakfast  .... before doing anything else.    Slight ‘flap on’ now .... I’m hungry.

17.00     I had a walk to the beach in the middle of the afternoon expecting it to be quiet, with not much to photograph on a grey day;  I was pleasantly surprised to find folks walking their dogs, and two sailing dinghy’s and a canoe on the water.   There’s always something going on at....  “The Centre of the Universe”.


In the morning I went to Leven, to deliver the Christmas cards for Lesley to post.   On the way along I decided to skip the shopping bit;  the shops would be busy on a Sunday... so ... t he shopping will be done on Tuesday or Wednesday.    Not that I need much in the way of food.... I had a Tesco delivery this afternoon, and I plan to go to Ardross one day this week.   This writing about ‘food’ has made me feel peckish;  I’m orf to find.... something light to eat.    I had a big lunch.

19.00     This hasn’t been what we’d call a ‘bonnie day’ as far as the weather went but it has been a productive one for me.   I’ve done everything that I wanted doing.... including printing off my Christmas cards.    I wonder if the Rotary will be delivering cards this


Christmas?..... I’ll find out at the shop tomorrow.    If they aren’t I’ll need more postage stamps.   

There’s ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow.... what I do depends on the weather and the forecast for tomorrow is good (better than today’s):   “sunny intervals and a moderate breeze”.... so I might get out on the bike.   Right now I need to find something to watch on the tele.... and a cuppa.     


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....